He weighed in at 16 pounds and 27 inches long - still in the 97th percentile for height! His weight is in the 75th percentile but he's still a big little guy. Everything looks good. As for his flat spot on his head...the doctor recommended that we get him to sleep on his stomach now. Sleeping on his right side wasn't working b/c he basically always squirmed till he could turn his head to the left again, so the flat spot wasn't getting any better. Sleeping on his stomach will take all the weight off the back of his head and hopefully give it a chance to round out...thus is the theory, although I'm sure it'll always be a little flatter there, but hey I'm sure lots of kids don't have perfectly round little heads.
---------
Tommorow morning Dallas' class is in charge of the chapel time. Now that they've reached the end of the semester, they are required to do one 50 minute chapel - music, message...whatever they want, ALL in spanish. Dallas will be playing bongo's/gymbae (I've no idea how to spell those) for the singing time and also saying the little despedida at the end. Logan and I will go check it out while Carter goes to daycare.

Just a picture I got from someone else of us at the bonfire the other night - Brooklyn, Carter, me, and Logan
No comments:
Post a Comment