2 sleeping boys...this time the older 2...have had so far a 4 nap this afternoon!! It's nice {for a change} but also think that some sickness may be in the horizon as that is usually the case...
Or perhaps they're catching up from a late night last night. Late as in 10 pm :-) so not really late.
I didn't do any packing today. And it made me think I should be doing some.
But instead I worked on VBS preparations. Tracing and cutting out 25 of 60 little handprint nametags. With Carter's little school scissors since I've packed all of our other smaller ones away.
Thus the cramped hand.
I read somewhere that it's motivating to clean your house if you put music on and light some candles. Well, I can understand the music part but when it's already hot in your house looking at a burning candle just makes you feel even sweatier {sweat-i-er...}
Our kiddie pool has holes in it but maybe it'll hold for one more swim tonight with the boy's friends.
Dallas is marinading steak for said friends and their parents :-) mmmm...he's got the perfect combo of ingredients for a steak marinade.
I have bathroom wall art hanging in my dining room to make the walls feel less empty. Until I pack those, too.
Did you know that if you leave a garbage bag full of garbage {mostly food} lying on the ground in your front porch overhang in Delicias MX in the summertime, you will likely have it swarming with cockroaches?? lovely
Pictures likely to be posted soon of Logan sleeping on Dallas' chest on the couch for the past hour...
Time to get some food ready for supper {8 pm ish - regular supper hour in Mexico}.
Baked potatoes...salad...steak...corn tortillas...cake...coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment