Saturday, July 2, 2011

who are some of our friends here?

This is one group of our friends here in Delicias. They are a mother, 3 daughters, a cousin, a son in law and grandkids. just part of their whole extended family that we got to know here.

The 2 ladies to the right (mother and daughter) are the ones that I have ladies Bible study with regularily, while others from their family also come occasionally. These 2, and mostly Lorena (on the right...and since she is my age) has especially become a great friend of mine! When we first met I never would have thought that we would become good friends...but after getting to know each other we've discovered that we are much alike and have much the same sense of humor :-)


We will miss them!!

1 comment:

  1. Tara,

    Your post gave me a small glimmer of hope, I have been so lonely since we moved. My friends are so important to me, I love my family but a great girlfriend offers something different. I know I have my friends at home but it is different now, they don't totally understand what I am going through. I so badly want/need a friend, unfortunately the language is a huge barrier!
    Thank you, even without you knowing it your post made my heart a little lighter.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...