Guess who does each of these things....and I'll tell you the answers tomorrow :-)
Gets up to pee almost every morning at 6:30 am and then attempts to put his pants on himself resulting in no gitch and inside out pj pants.
Says "you're kidding me".
Likes to grab my leg and cuddle up against it.
Puts his hand on me if I sit beside him in the van and gives me this smile that says he knows he's bothering me. Since I like my space...
Goes to the window as fast as he can in the morning to watch the garbage truck pick up our garbage.
Complains as soon as he gets up if a drink is not ready for him NOW.
Plays with random shoes.
Randomly goes to the boys closet and pulls out clothes and wants to change often throughout the day. Doesn't matter whose clothes they actually are.
Sleeps with a certain favorite blanket.
Hugs you tight around the neck and smiles demurely at you if you start to scold him.
Takes off his clothes as soon as any drop of water spills onto them.
Is fascinated by certain new muscles he has discovered.
Gets a kick out of peeing by a tree.
Sticks his finger in his mouth to wet it and then touches your skin with it while laughing.
ok that's probably enough :-) Guess away!
{and I know most of you readers are NOT commenters...but comment away! Come on out of the closet.....}
-Logan
ReplyDelete-Carter
-Brady
-Logan, Dallas
-Brady
-Carter
-Logan
-Logan
-Carter, Logan, Brady
-Logan
-Carter
-Carter
-Logan
-Logan
unsure of some of these....had me guessing. Grandma W
Dallas for all of them. Lol!
ReplyDeleteLogan
ReplyDeleteCarter
Brady
Logan
Carter
Brady
Logan
Logan
Carter
Carter
Logan
Logan
Carter
I was guessing on lots at the end. This is a great idea. I may just steal it one day.