Monday, October 17, 2011

some little boys

I don't know what to write without doubling up our team posts.

So I thought a little update on our boys would be good! My camera situation seems to be improving...did I mention that on here?? I accidently dropped it in the creek a few days ago and it has been caput since then. I had it drowned in rice till today and now the water is cleared out of the screen!! So I have high hopes of it working....it goes on but then the lens goes back in right aways and it says "lens error" so not sure what that's all about yet. It sounds like it might be gritty as the len tries to come out. But anyways, these are some of the last pics that I got out of that camera :-)  {and yes, my memory card was intact!}
 Brady is a real climber. At the creek he was trying to climb all of the rocks no matter how big they were. He loves climbing stairs, climbing up slides, and climbing into portable high chairs that happen to be on the floor.

He got a few molars in the last few weeks, he has 10 teeth now.

He's not walking :-)

He loves eating rocks and sticks.

His favorite sounds to make right now are "agua" meaning water although he says that for anything, and something resembling "halelujah" although we know he's just babbling...

He is not shy at all which is awesome so that anyone on our team can play with him and help us out!

 Logan...hmm...the thing that comes to mind when I think of Logan right now is attitude. That child is stubborn. No doubt about it. When he gets disciplined and has to say sorry, you can just tell he has to WORK at getting that sorry out. He really fights it. But he always does :-) b/c we make him. ha.

Otherwise though, other than this stage of attitude, he is one fun, mischevious kid!! I love his fun loving self and the way he bugs and laughs.

He's into cars and trains, riding bike, learning to kick a soccer ball, and reading books. He also is starting to sing and it's really cute! You'll randomly hearing him singing along to a cd in his little boy high pitched voice.

Carter has these 2 weeks off of school during the Pan Am Games and is super excited to play with his friends every single day while the team is here. He loves interacting with adults and loves playing "family" with the other kids here. He is always the dad and Brooklyn is always the mom. The others are always the "babies".

Carter is reading sentences in English, learning to add/subtract, talking a lot about patterns of objects and rhyming words. He likes to figure out what letter names start with and what they sound like.

He is getting good at soccer {thanks to Dallas} and likes singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...