I'm happy to say that our camera works!!
It was dropped in the creek over a month ago...
It sat in rice for a few days to be dried out...
It sat on the desk for a month since we were busy with Pan Am...
It got completely taken apart by Dallas...
It had rice dug out of the lens...
It had the lens cleaned...
And now it works!
Thanks to Dallas for saving our camera (and our money I suppose!)
Now you get to see my test pictures I took :-)
And might as well show you some more of my cheap projects while I'm at it.
This is the tile backsplash that we have in our kitchen. And some leftover stir fry from lunch.
It certainly doesn't make me jump for joy.
The tile that is.
It's not bad...but kind of messed up the colors I wanted in the kitchen and it was really just bugging me.
I even looked up how to paint over tile but then decided that our landlady probably wouldn't like that too much...
Then I remembered these pictures I'd found on the internet way back when that kind of went along with the style of the little tile pictures. So I copied them into Word, printed them out onto normal printing paper, stuck them in a frame, and hung them in the kitchen :-)
Voila.
Conveniently, one of them covered the breaker box that was on the kitchen wall.
In the middle frame is actually a piece of random scrapbook paper and it has become my white board.
And the number 19?? The number of days till my parents get here!! (actually my dad since my mom gets here 2 days later...)
For your viewing pleasure, while I'm at it, is another little project I made with scrapbook paper and a printer. Printed out the "W" from Word again, but it out, and taped it to the scrapbook paper.
Which then became part of the gallery wall in our living room.
All right, now I can take "normal" pictures again!
No comments:
Post a Comment