So I've told you about my scrapbook table, which is no longer there since it took up too much room in the office and I found I'd rather sit at the kitchen table or living room floor to work on it anyways.
I've told you about how I also at one point decided to do digital scrapbooking instead of actual scrapbooking but then went back to actual scrapbooking.
So anyway, I was talking about this with my sister-in-law, Caroline, when she was here in April and that brought up Shutterfly. Long story short...I'm using that now! And I'll stick to that :-) I find I can still customize it and add in all the little stories and such that I want. The only thing missing is my physical handwriting...the momentos, etc...but I can always write in it later if I really want to!I've also convinced myself to be less picky and just stick with the first {or at least fourth...} layout and decor for the page that I like...since before I would change a page about 15 times and never be happy with it. Too much of a perfectionist, or maybe just don't know how to achieve the look I want.
At any rate, it's been fun looking at old pictures.
And I'll still be using the 2 actual scrapbooks that I have, and all the scrapbooking paper, b/c I'm going to put allllll our old LOVE notes and cards into them :-) and maybe all our wedding planning notes and such. I still have all of the letters and thing we wrote to each other when we were dating...so cheesy they were that I will not let any of you ever see them...but I think it'll be fun to scrapbook those.
{I'll never forget my embarassment when my brothers and their wives were helping us move and they discovered an old love note behind my dresser....oh my...one that was post-marriage. Which is probably even more embarassing than the others...}
i remember that note... it's still funny to me anyway:)
ReplyDelete