Sunday, June 3, 2012

meet.......Zoe

 Forgive the blurry pictures....but here is our new dog, Zoe!


She is a Jack Russell Terrior and is 11 years old, which is nice b/c she's trained already, although I'm sure there will be some adjustments with a new house and new owners.

A missionary family {from another organization here} is leaving for a year of furlough so they had to give her away...and we had tossed around the idea of a pet and it just came up again this last week when we got the email from them asking if anyone wanted their dog. So....we thought about it and decided to go for it :-)

Our yard is tiny but she's used to that so it's a great fit. At least so far. We've had her for all of an hour :-) But the owners told us a ton about her and her commands, etc etc and I for one love it that she's a hyper little dog! I grew up with hyper little dogs in the house.


The boys are in loooooove. They are practicing all her commands and confusing poor Zoe but she'll get the hang of these boys yet.

1 comment:

  1. You said, "I grew up with hyper little dogs in the house." Pappy was hyper? Did we live in the same house :)

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...