Monday, August 6, 2012

Question: What are some things you miss about Canada and what are some things you would miss about Mexico?

First off...
What are some things we miss about Canada?


Carter and Logan (at ages 4 and 2) the last time they saw snow
So I asked Carter what he misses about Canada, and he said:
- snow
- Grandpa and Grandma
- snowmen
- winter
- cold

He has a little theme going there!

And then I asked Logan what he missed, and he said:
- Nothing!

I don't think he quite understands that it's different there though, since he doesn't even remember Canada at this point...


Logan and cousin Zippy in a quincey Dallas built!


Some things I miss from Canada are:
- hands down, being with family, friends etc. and doing all the things we used to do with them. The people is really what makes the place.
- Food wise...I miss Roger's syrup, brown sugar, angel food cake, certain chocolate bars, Kleefeld honey...all things we can't get here, but I don't really miss those things either b/c we always have them here since we get our visitors to make sure we are well stocked!
- sometimes, I do miss snow and cold. It sounds strange to me saying I miss snow since I really, really prefer summer, but there really is just something about a cozy day in the warm house with snow falling outside.
- Tim Horton's
- camping or going to the Whiteshell

Some things Dallas misses from Canada are:
- skating
- camping
- hockey
- some of the mountain biking there
- oh, well I miss being with family of course

Second question...
What are some things you would miss about Mexico?

This is Carter's answer:
- papa John and mama Connie (our co-workers)
- Brooklyn and Emma (fellow MK's)
- Zoe (our dog)
- Leo (bestfriend from school)
- Chinese food (hahahaha so funny, it's just that he really likes the chinese food from Kung Pow, a restaurant here)
- tacos

Things I would miss:
- real Mexican tacos
- real Mexican tortillas
- weather
- relationships we have here

Things that Dallas would miss about Mexico:
- the food
- the weather
- the people and our friends here, that's the biggest thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...