Dallas is tired of hearing me update him every hour on the status of my eye, so here goes, just for you :-)
I hate to say this, but so far...I don't know if I would strongly encourage people to do lasik. I know the eye is still healing and all so in a month maybe I can tell you that it was worth it, but right now I just find the eye bothersome!
I had awful vision in my left eye and right now the vision is still blurry in that eye. It is clearer than before in terms of being able to read things, as in I can read the computer screen now with just that eye, so that is a big difference! They say that eye now has 20/20 vision. BUT it is still pretty blurry or more so foggy! I don't know if that's something that needs to heal over time or if that's the way it'll stay...but if you research blurry eye problems post lasik you get plenty of people complaining about it. But then again, you also get plenty of people saying their vision was wonderful after their surgery.
At this point I'm still glad I did it but honestly if you had both eyes done and your vision was this blurry as you healed, that'd be pretty discouraging I think. My advantage is I still have my good eye so I see just fine, now with just my left eye being dry and sensitive to light and feeling like there's a fog in front of it. If the fogginess would go away I think it would be an awesome success.
SO I'll update again next week after a few more days...
No comments:
Post a Comment