Ever since he was a baby he has been a very happy, smiley kid. He has his first few months of stomach issues, although not anything that some drops didn't help with, and after that he really has been just a joy to be around! I would say that his personality is to be a bit of a tease and a charmer. He is a pro at using "please" and giving an endearing look in hopes of getting what he wants. He's also very sociable and happy to be with people most of the time.
But, I'll let Brady tell you himself what he is like:
1. What is your favorite toy?
Um. Lightening McQueen. The orange one, no the red one and the orange one mom. That has lightening on the sides. And Lightening McQueen.
2. What is your favorite food?
Um...all of the yummy food mom.
Like what?
Like peanut butter, is that food mom? and jam. Also food...and all of it I like. I don't know. All of your food.
3. What do you like to do in the house?
Um. Play on the tablet. I mean have a snack. Are you writing that?
4. What do you like to do outside?
Um. plaaaay!
Play what?
Um play basketball
Um. mmm...play. You know! Outside, at the park mom. Are you writing that?
6. How big are you?
Um. (puts hand to the top of his head) That tall.
7. What is your favorite movie?
Um Lego movie
8. What don't you like to do?
Um. Go to the park.
I mean I do! It's that I don't know what.
9. What do you look like?
What do I look like? I don't know.
What color of hair do you have?
White.
What color are your eyes?
Um, black, and on the sides is white too.
What color is your skin?
I don't know. Red? I will make it pink. Pink skin.
Do you have lots of muscles?
Yup. 'cause I was eating (flexes muscles) That means that I can fight with daddy and get daddy!
10. What do you like to wear?
Um. clothes.
What kind?
My school shirt and all my other ones. Are you writing that?
Brady also.....
- has been a lefty since age 3
- has curly hair
- weighs very little!
- is polite - likes to say "please" "excuse me" etc.
- insists on wearing his little crocs
- shares a room with Carter & Logan
- thinks everyone his size is his friend
- won't wear pj's for night b/c his brothers don't
- likes to do butterfly kisses every night (with his eyelashes)
- likes to give big hugs
- loves to sing and knows words to a lot of Dallas' music
- likes to name everyone of his toys in his prayers, much to the exasperation of his brothers
We love you Brady Noah!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment