Brady - "Hugs, kisses, and games. Now I want a hug and kiss mom."
Logan - "Ice-cream, Movie theatres, us, and God."
Carter - "Us, God, Daddy."
They were all pretty right on, other than the ice-cream and movie theatre thing, but I think those come b/c we happened to have done them last week! And to be fair, I'm not super huggy but with the boys I am.
So, what do I love?? In no particular order.
1. First and foremost, God
2. Dallas
3. Carter, Logan, and Brady, aka The Boys
4. Our parents and brothers and sister-in-laws and nieces and nephews
5. Our Grandparents and uncles and aunts and cousins - family is important
6. Friends near and far
7. A real talk with a person, more than just surface things
8. Coffee
9. Iced Coffee
10. Coke
11. Burning candles
12. Music
13. Art - in several different forms
14. Visiting family or friends
15. Paraguay - the food, the drinks, the people, the country
16. Canada - ditto to the above
17. Mexico - again, ditto to the above
18. Colorful things
19. Relaxing or doing things with the boys
20. Laughing with Dallas
21. Board games
22. Water activities
23. Reading
24. The smells of grass, coffee, and rain
25. Road trips or plane trips
26. Looking forward to things
27. Remembering good things in the past
28. Enjoying the present
29. A thought provoking devo book
30. The Psalms
31. Figuring out language (mostly just Spanish - English is not fun to try and figure out!) and cultures in general
32. Studying something
33. Numbers
34. House decor that has meaning or memories
35. Skyping
36. Camping
37. Seeing people realize new truths about God
38. Doing weird or new things with people you can totally be yourself with
Did you make it this far?? I notice and realize that when I try to think of specific activities that I enjoy, I usually think "it depends on who I'm doing it with". Relationships are key to me, to me it's far more important who I am with than what exactly I'm doing.
Anyway, on that note it's time to do some things I love, and some I don't love quite so much. Drink coffee, hang out with the boys, and do the laundry....
{To see all posts in this series, click on the label "30DaysofWriting" below the title}


No comments:
Post a Comment