Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Interview with Brady: On turning 7!!

It's been a few weeks now since Brady turned 7 but time has gotten away from us! So it's time to record a bit about him, our 3rd boy. 

His actual birthday was August 14th, a week before school started. On their birthdays we let the boys choose an activity they want to do and a restaurant they want to go to as a family. This year since we were going on a little holiday as a family earlier in August, we let Brady choose the hotel he wanted to go to (there is really only one option in the boy's minds). 

He also chose the restaurant, which was Olive Garden, as he loves the bread sticks and he wanted them to sing for him. He remembered from another time there that the waiters sing for the birthday person and he would not let us leave until they came and sang for him. He doesn't shy away from attention that's for sure!

A week later school started and they celebrated him there as a class and Dallas and I took a cake for him to share with his friends. 

So his birthday celebrations lasted a few weeks by the time it was all said and done. 



I can't believe our youngest is already 7. He seems like 7 but yet with being the youngest it feels like he should be much younger than that. I'm sure all mothers feel that way ;) He started Grade 1 this year and he is so happy to be in the "big" school with the big kids (in Canada he would be in Grade 2). 

I'll let Brady do the rest of the talking in this post and tell you a bit about himself: 

1. What is your favorite color? Red

2. What is your favorite toy? My potato head America

3. What is your favorite fruit? Mango



4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? How to Train your Dragon

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Waffles

6. What is your favorite game? Padres vs. Hijos
(A Spanish board games where parents and kids ask each other questions about Mexican history, culture, etc)


The boys love to help decorate their cakes
7. What is your favorite snack? Lollipop

8. What is your favorite animal? Chihuahua

9. What is your favorite song or music group? Sugar  

10. What is your favorite book? The Book with No Pictures 

11. Who are your best friends? Mateo, Santi, Cesar, Ale, Enrique, Agustín, Niki 


12. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms

13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with my neighbors. 


14. What is your favorite drink? Coke Light
(oh dear!!)

15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My blankie, my teddies, my pillow  

17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Bagel with nutella, toasted


18. What do you want to be when you grow up? A video game maker of Plants vs. Zombies

20. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do? Eat all the food in the tiendita and go behind a person and then go uninvisible and scare them.
(The "tiendita" is the snack shop at school where they can buy lunch items)

21. I am very proud of…I don't know... 

22. If I were President I would…tell everybody to be Christians.

23. I am afraid to...dive from a cliff into the water.

24. Name one thing you do really well: Making Jack playful.
(our cat)

25. Describe what it means to be a good friend: To help kids that are sick or hurt. To be nice to them and to play with them. 

26. What is your favorite time of day? Mid-day because that's the time where we usually play lots.

27. Describe your best day ever? Playing with my lego.

28. Describe your favorite hobby: Play with my friends at school.

29. Climbing trees is…boring. 

30. I wish there were a law that said...go to the jails and read the Bible to the robbers.

31. What makes you feel sad? When you guys give me punishments.


32. What makes you feel happy? When I play with my neighbors.

33. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? To the clouds because I want to see all the fog and see if I can make shapes with them. 

34. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Toby. 

35. Where do you want to go on vacation? To the crocodile slide.
(A water slide at a hotel they like)

36. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Do these questions with mom, and watch dad play games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...