DON'T LET THIS LOOK FOOL YOU!! BEHIND IT LIES A MISCHEVIOUS, UP TO NO-GOOD BOY!
WE NEED THE SUPERNANNYNow we are into this thing of Carter wanting to sleep in our bed. He has NEVER ONCE IN HIS LIFE slept in our bed with us. Last night he went to bed at 10 (b/c of the bonfire) and at 11 when we went to bed there he was, fast asleep in our bed, blanket pulled up over him and everything.
we never heard him leave his room.
This afternoon we spent an hour getting him to stay in his room for his nap. And then when we woke him up he was mad that he had to get up. go figure. If he can't sleep at least 3 hours in the afternoons he is not happy.
so we are going to try skipping a nap all together, he really needs to get more sleep at night (he's also getting up around 6 am wide awake). See how it goes.
DISCLAIMER: Dallas wants me to let you know he is not nearly as bad as the kids that are actually on the SuperNanny show :-) but when it's a daily occurance....hmmm....
Ok I can't resist putting a comment for you poor poor parents. My goodness you have sooo many problems with that silly Carter kid... I hope it gets better soon...
ReplyDeleteWay to go Rosey! Although I feel for you, Tara and Dallas, I had to give in to a chuckle when I read Rosey's comments. Cutting out the nap will do wonders. . . I think.
ReplyDeleteAbuela
i am sure the little ones will make a wonderful singing quintet at panorama
ReplyDeletejared
ha ha the possibilty of a midnight chorus had crossed my mind
ReplyDelete