it's fun finding a place for everything.
I thought I'd show you a few pictures I've found lately that I've been liking...
The colors I'd like to incorporate to some extent {in the kitchen, dining room, living room....it all depends on how the house is set up} are yellow, blue, and green.I can't get away from the yellow!! That's the one color I've liked for a long time and just seems to stick with me. Other colors...they come and go.
So just for a visual, these are the color of my dishes, somewhat. There are NOT my dishes! But I'm too lazy right now to go take a pic of them and upload it, etc etc. based on my dishes though I may need to change the shades of the colors below but it gives me an idea anyways.
I've never been a big fan of green. But suddenly I thought this kind of green would be nice in a kitchen. Apple green. I likely won't be able to paint my new kitchen {rental and all} but could put these colors in through other means...I also like in the above picture the painted backs of the cupboards. I'm taking along with me to Guadalajara one cupboard so you never know what I may do in a moment of boredom.
And I also like this blue. Maybe in the living room...accents of course. I don't think I could bring myself to actually paint a whole room this color.
A plate display seems like a good idea on a blank wall. With some of my yellow plates in there...perhaps.And I'd like to take some pictures of some fruits and frame them for the kitchen wall...
But who knows what'll happen :-)




yellow yellow yellow ... I lOVE yellow. Some day I would love a yellow kitchen.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I will own a yellow car ..some day:):)
All the best in your move!
Aunt Cheryl