I feel like writing about something but I don't know which one has enough to it or is interesting!
....
I could write about how I like having 3 boys and watching them play together and climb all over each other.
I could write about the Christmas projects I am working on.
I could write about how we really want to adopt but have not gone in to ask about it b/c the process seems daunting.
I could write about how I like the Canadian gov't for giving us back paid child tax moolah.
I could write about the crackers I am eating and the water I am drinking.
I could write about the Christmas wreath I want to make.
I could write about the combined birthday party for Carter and Logan I should start planning and the cake I am wanting to make for them.
I could write about how I sometimes try to figure out why I like to do so many random things but don't like any one of them enough to really study it and get good at it.
I could write about the people I want to make sure I connect with or get together with in the next couple of weeks.
I could write about looking forward to my parents coming in a few weeks.
....
Maybe I'll turn this into my list of posts to write for the next number of days :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment