Our camera is still half on the fritz, it works but the lens doesn't close and there are spots inside the lens.
So that explains and will explain the lack of new pictures for a bit until we figure this out!
We had a relaxed day today...and I think we're feeling rested up and getting back to somewhat of a "normal" routine again :-)
We heard that all Pan Am members made it to their homes in one piece and were happy to hear that! Thought about them quite a bit today, as I found a pair of Aiden's socks in the boys room, as I worked on grocery receipts from their time here, as the boys talked about Aiden's room, and as I drank coffee ALONE again.
It really was rather nice having other coffee drinkers in our house for a bit...
...in 3 weeks my parents will be here to drink gallons of coffee with me!
We rarely go grocery shopping as a family but today was an exception.
The boys were enthralled with the lit up Christmas tree in the grocery store.
And the see saw airplane that was set up there.
Our boys were both wiggly and cuddly this evening as we watched a new veggietales movie with them.
Brady really should just start walking. He loves walking along furniture but laughs his head off if we try to make him walk without it.
Carter said today he likes school but not the work :-) I think secretly he does like it though...b/c he loves doing his homework!
And does an awesome job at it.
Logan is the child that does not sit still for long but is also the child that likes to hug and smooch the most.
Although Brady does some pretty cute kisses too.
No comments:
Post a Comment