Friday, July 27, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 29

{something you could never get tired of doing}

I really don't know if there is anything I would never get tired of doing! I asked Dallas what my answer would be and he says "drinking coffee". But eventually I do get tired of that...although it does take a while...

Some things I really like doing and could do for a while though are....

playing games
drinking coffee
hanging out with my family
hanging out with certain friends
sit in the bathtub with a good book
hold one of the boys on my lap with their blanket, as long as they're relaxed and mellow and not fidgety :-)
be on a holiday with just Dallas

well this could go on and on...

One more day left in the Blog Challenge! and I'm ready to move on to other topics :-)

{If you havn't, check out our Team Guadalajara blog for some recent updates}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...