Today we had our first baptism here in Guadalajara! We had a great day together of celebration! I don't have pictures to share yet so I will write more about the baptism later.
We had the baptism at a couple's house here who started attending our church about a month ago, and they happened to have a pool in thier backyard and offered that we could use it for the baptism.
Well last Sunday we went there to check it out and I never thought of swimming, so I didn't take any swimsuits for the boys...
they though of course wanted to swim!
So Carter and Logan swam in their gitch :-)
and Brady......couldn't swim in a water-logged diaper so the couple had some little girl swimsuits from their grandkids so Brady wore a lovely little pink one!
soooooooo hilarious...
![]() |
| standing here with our friend, Ana |
| swimming with Paulina |

and may it be the last time, Tara, that the boys do :)
ReplyDelete