Wednesday, September 12, 2012

interviews about mommy

I came across this interview through a site on Pinterest and thought it was pretty funny! Sorry about all the interviews with my kids but I love hearing their answers. One day I'll do it about their dad too....

{Carter at age 5 1/2, Logan at age 3 1/2. Logan was laughing his head off for most of the interview...hence his answers}

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Carter: I love you.
Logan: Spank my bum! {ahem}

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Carter: Hug.
Logan: Going to the doctor.

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Carter: Nothing.
Logan: Not going to the doctor.

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Carter: Tickle.
Logan: Playing.

5. What was Mommy like when she was a girl?
Carter: She played with dollies. Did you have dollies when you were little? yes. Did you love them? yes. 
Logan: A girl.

6. How old is Mommy?
Carter: 30
Logan: 5 {his goal in life is to turn 5 years old}

7. How tall is Mommy?
Carter: Big.
Logan: Big!!

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Carter: Shopping.
Logan: Watch a movie.

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Carter: Work.
Logan: You cry!

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: For drinking coffee.
Logan: Play.

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Carter: Biking.
Logan: Watching a movie

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Carter: Climbing trees {I just told him today I used to climb trees allll the time when I was younger!! sheesh}
Logan: Watch a movie

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Carter: Work on the computer.
Logan: Computer.

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Carter: Broccoli soup.
Logan: Chocolate.

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Carter: When you read a story to us.
Logan: Being at home.

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Carter: The best one!
Logan: From Toy Story.

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Carter: Shopping.
Logan: Play a game.

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Carter: We're different. We're not the same.
Logan: Flying in the airplane (???).

19. How are you and Mommy different?
Carter: Our hair, God made us different.
Logan: Flyin in the airplane

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Carter: Because of hugging.
Logan: Cause!!! Cause you love me!!!

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Carter: McDonald's.
Logan; To the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...