Thursday, January 24, 2013

Back to it

The Mission X team left early this morning, Dallas and LeRoy took them to the airport. It was so funny...Dallas had to get up at 5 am to take them, so in my groggy sleep I see him dressed and picking up his cell from the nightstand.
 
As he does so he says....oh nooo....it's only 1 am.
I laughed and went back to sleep as he climbed back into bed. No idea what happened there!
 
So anyway, we said good-bye to the team last night, and to Trevor and Rebecca who were the ones staying in our home. They were married this summer and it was so much fun laughing and visiting with them during their time here!! The boys loved them too.
 
 
Now it's back to the groove of "regular" life!
 
Tomorrow starts the beginning of my teaching English classes. I think it'll be good. I think. I've never taught English before.
 
But 6 or 7 neighbour ladies are coming over and want to learn...most of their husbands speak good English and their kids are all learning English at school so they want to be able to keep up with their husbands and kids. I think it'll be a fun time! Faith is coming also to help out.
 
I'll let you know how it goes after tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...