Monday, November 4, 2013

the once a year Question posts...

About once a year I have been opening the blog up for YOUR QUESTIONS!
 
{click on the label to the right "questions" if you want to see previous questions and answers}
 
So, send your questions our way.....about our family, our kids, Guadalajara, our ministry, food, school, daily life....whatever comes to mind. or even questions for our kids. Leave a comment here or if you have our email or facebook we can get them that way also.

In the last post I showed you Brady's lovely hair :-) I do love his curls but.....I did cut them off this weekend and I do think he looks older and less unkempt with the short hair.

This pic was from the day before or something like that. The boys were attempting to model the Jicama for me. For those that haven't had it, it kind of looks like a large potato, with a thicker skin that you cut off, and the inside is white and starchy. I'm told it's a vegetable, but you just cut it into strips and eat it raw, with lemon and chili....it's really good! It is kind of bland on it's own but refreshing and cool and somewhat juicy.

Previously that week....
Ironman, Captain America, and Superman/Wolverine came to visit.



and also this past weekend, we had our monthly get together as cell churches. It was nice and relaxing, with lunch, volleyball, praise and worship, and sharing. God is growing His church here, as we see in each person's heart as they deepen their relationships with Him and learn to reach out to others! Keep on praying with us as we seek to be faithful each day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the costumes!
    I would love to hear from the boys what a regular day at school is like for them?
    Jen F

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...