For the record, Carter is 9, Logan is 7, and Brady is 5. Also for the record, all of the pictures in this post are from other times, no we're not at the beach! ;)
You can see previous answers here:
2 years ago
4 years ago
1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
Carter: That I'm funny.
Logan: That I'm funny.
Brady: That I cannot play on the tablet.
2. What makes Daddy happy?
Carter: Wrestling him.
Logan: The blue guys. I like them and so does daddy.
Brady: That I make him some hearts.
~ any guesses as to who the blue guys are?
3. What makes Daddy sad?
Carter: If I do something bad.
Logan: When someone dies of his family I think.
Brady: I don't know.
4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
Carter: Tickling and wrestling me.
Logan: When he tickles me.
Brady: Tickle me.
5. What was Daddy like when he was a little boy?
Carter: He liked to pretend to be in a singing group.
Logan: mmm....I don't know...happy!
Brady: Toys.
6. How old is Daddy?
Carter: 36
Logan: 30 something
Brady: Right now? I don't know.
7. How tall is Daddy?
Carter: About 20 feet. I think.
Logan: ah, tall
Brady: Verrry tall.
8. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do?
Carter: Eat steak.
Logan: Wrestle!
Brady: Play tablet.
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
Carter: I don't know cause I'm not here.
Logan: He does his work.
Brady: Bike.
10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Carter: Being a good missionary.
Logan: If he was the President...
Brady: Money!
11. What is Daddy really good at?
Carter: Hockey.
Logan: Work, like working on his homework.
Brady: The bomb games. Like with the bomb and the numbers.
12. What is Daddy not very good at?
Carter: He's not very ticklish.
Logan: I don't know.
Brady: I don't know.
13. What does Daddy do for his job?
Carter: He tells people about God.
Logan: Missionary.
Brady: Work. Homework.
14. What is Daddy's favorite food?
Carter: Steak.
Logan: Perogies.
Brady: I think...waffles.
15. What makes you proud of Daddy?
Carter: He's a good daddy.
Logan: em...he's good at my homework. Because he's the dad, he knows better than me.
Brady: I don't know.
16. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Carter: Moglie, cause he was once.
Logan: Superman. No not superman, because he has a girlfriend! Batman.
Brady: Ironman
17. What do you and Daddy do together?
Carter: Wrestle.
Logan: Wrestle.
Brady: Play card games.
18. How are you and Daddy the same?
Carter: We both like to play sports.
Logan: We're boys. That's all.
Brady: We're not the same.
19. How are you and Daddy different?
Carter: He's an adult and I'm a kid.
Logan: He has brown hair, and he has darker skin, and he has different color of eyeballs, and he's my dad.
Brady: Because I'm little and he's bigger.
20. How do you know that Daddy loves you?
Carter: Because he's nice to me.
Logan: Because he kisses me.
Brady: Because he's my family.
21. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
Carter: The Brazilian restaurant.
Logan: Peter Piper Pizza. He likes pizza.
Brady: Biking.

No comments:
Post a Comment