The boys occasionally grab my phone to take some pictures, or pose for some extras as I get the "good shots". Enjoy :)
Brady...our soon to be 6 year old. Taken in Chihuahua a few weeks ago.
Also in Chihuahua, visiting the church that is being built in Soto Maynez.
The boys had to take pictures of all of the animals they saw...
Their favorites were these pigs. That mama was huuuuge!
Mi amor.
On the road...I believe this was on the way home from Chihuahua, sometime during the 15 hour day. I allowed Jesse my spot in the front so that Dallas and him could listen to their music at their preferred volume while I finished off a book.
Selfie by Logan
The boys entertainment one the trip home:
Carter and friend at a get together here in Gdl.
And the day of the Olympics Inauguration was one of our weekly Bible study nights, so part of the group came early to watch...
Little did we know how long the Inauguration would take! Mexico finally appeared ;)
Everyone was super excited about that.
And now in the last couple of weeks since we've been back from Chihuahua, we've been connecting again with our Bible study groups and those we meet with throughout the week.
School starts on Monday (if you can believe that) so I've also been getting school supplies and having a good last week of holidays together with the boys. This week we also have a friend of the boys staying for the week while his parents are away, so that's some extra fun!
















No comments:
Post a Comment