Saturday, August 20, 2016

Interview with Brady: On turning 6

Brady turned 6 on August 14 so we had a little party with our Bible study group, since it was a Sunday.

He asked for chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing and he asked to go mini-golfing and have pizza. So that's what we all did. All of the pictures are from the day with the cell group.

School just started up this week so next week we'll also do a little party at school with his friends during lunchtime.

Now, time to hear some things from Brady.

Interview with Brady:

Why do you like being 6?
Because we can have birthdays. And because like if some keys fall into a little space, I can get them cause I'm still little like when I was 5.

What is your favorite thing to do in the house?
To eat a snack.


What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play soccer.

Carter's birthday tradition of making "cards" 
Waffle wake-up in the morning
Traditional MX birthday bite

Who are your best friends right now?
Paulina and Jesse, Agustin, Santi, Cesar, Mateo and that's all.

- This is quite funny, as Paulina (18 yr old in our cell group) has always been his favorite and vice versa. Now that she's dating Jesse, Brady has been jealous that he is not always her centre of attention! He has now decided to accept Jesse as a friend though ;) The others are friends from school.

What do you want to be when you're bigger?
I don't know!

What's your favorite food?
Waffles.



What is important to you?
That I'm special, because God loves me.


What do you think of your brothers?
They're good.



What are three things you want to do this year, when you're 6?
1. Eat candy
2. Play tablet all day
3. Go mini-golfing



What are three things you want to learn more about this year?
1. I want to learn about playing piano.
2. I want to learn about painting.
3. I want to learn about math.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...