Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm a face model

Yesterday I went to a make-up class of a friend here. She's taking a professional make-up class and yesterday she had to take along a person with blue eyes...to learn how to do bridal make-up.

So she asked me.

Yesterday her professor had to do my face while she watched, and then tomorrow I go again and she has to do my face the same way for her exam.

I gotta say...

I've never had fake eyelashes on before.
I've never used orange eye shadow before.
I've never used 5 shades of eye shadow at the same time before.
I've never used low lights and high lights in my foundation.
I've never put on 3 shades of blush at the same time.
I've never colored in my eyebrows with red.
And I've never used foundation on my neck

But it was interesting and even a little fun :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's fun to have a change but I still think you are better at doing your makeup than the professionals:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...