Friday, August 24, 2012

sentences

In an hour we leave for our laser eye surgery consultation! For some reason I'm really excited about this. And a little nervous. Dallas and I have both had one bad eye each for a long time and we both are not overly fond of wearing our glasses so this would seem like a good option.

Zoe is barking a little more than I'd like at the moment, along with the rest of the neighbourhood dogs, at the garbage truck going by.

Carter told me his favorite thing at school yesterday was being able to pick a book to read from the library and making it to the blue on the behaviour chart for the day.

Logan told me his favorite thing at school yesterday was looking at books.

Last night Dallas went to a meet the teachers event at the school...kids weren't supposed to go so I stayed home with the kiddos.

We found out that Carter's new teacher lived 10 years in Saskatoon! For those not from the great country of Canada ;) that is where I was born and is one province over from Manitoba, where we are from.

Yesterday at our monthly neighbour ladies breakfast, 2 new women were invited that I didn't know very well. Always happy to meet more neighbours!

One of the new ladies suggested we make our next month's meeting at a night club where ladies get in free. Needless to say I was quite thankful that none of the other ladies were overly enthused about that idea :-)

I am wearing a shirt that my oh-so giving friend, Jessica, gave me when she left here a couple of weeks ago. Or...maybe she just forgot it hanging in the closet...

Tonight we have our weekly Bible study at our house...always a good time when you see new believers hearing stories and truths from the Bible they never had heard before and when those same people are just plain fun to be around over a cup of coffee!

Brady just woke up so it's time for breakfast.

I'll let you know later how our first ever experience at an eye doctor in Mexico went :-) I expect it will be much the same as any other eye doctor I've been to.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...